- Locations: dubai Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates Sharjah As Sahifah - Jeddah Riyadh Dammam - Saudi Arabia Qudaibiya - Manama Al Ghubrah South - Muscat Kuwait City
- Duration / Course length: 6 Weeks
- Timings: Enquire
Course detailsHaving great recruiting skills is critical to credibly leading a recruiting team, but what often separates the best recruiting managers from the good managers has more to do with their ability to influence executives, lead change, build strategy, and motivate and focus busy recruiters. This program delivers practical strategies, tools and techniques to help Recruiting Managers lead more effectively.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- Understand the process of talent management
- Forecasting the demand and supply
- How to strategize sourcing
- Learn to optimize selection process
- Understand team management
- Learn the recruitment laws
MODULE 1: Introduction
- Environmental changes
- CEO perspective
- Candidate's mindset & motivation
- TM process
- Demand Forecasting
- Supply forecasting
- Gap analysis
- Employer branding
- Sourcing mix strategy
- Social media sourcing
- Recruitment Dashboards
- Selection tools
- Competency analysis
- Statistical validation
- Iceberg model
- Manager roles
- Career counseling
- Contract Law
- Future of TA & Recruitment
About Middle Earth HR Pvt Ltd
We are the 7th largest HR certification body in terms of number of HR professionals certified with 1,656 of them in the last one year going through our process of certification.
Largest HR certifying agency in Asia.
HR professionals from close to 50 nationalities have got certified over the last 2 years.
Unique learning solutions in all HR verticals like Talent Acquisition, Training and Development, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Culture and OD, HR Analytics.
Having Exceptional Quality, Globalized and a practical approach to HR training. Having a workshop component, post workshop mentored project and certification support.
Mentoring and supporting over 3,000 HR projects in over 2000 organizations annually through our faculty, project guidance cell and consulting team.
Employee Recruitment Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.