Enquire About It
Why is the price not shown?
The cost of this course can vary depending on your needs.
This course provider offers a free consultation to ensure you are recommended the products that are most likely to achieve your career goals. These may include exams, books or other supplementary materials.
To find out how much this course will cost, you can enquire now to speak with the course provider directly.Hide
- Course Brochure Download
- Duration 12 Months
- Starting Date Enquire About It
- Timings Flexible
- Accrediting body AICPA
- Locations Oud Metha, Abu Dhabi...+1 more
CPA is an American certification awarded by American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
The National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), the AICPA and Prometric collaborate closely to deliver the Exam. The AICPA is responsible for the development and scoring of a valid, legally defensible examination. NASBA serves as the forum for the nation's boards of accountancy and works with boards of accountancy and candidates on eligibility and score reporting. NASBA is responsible for the National Candidate Database, which was created to help NASBA, boards of accountancy, the AICPA and the testing centers protect the personal data provided by candidates during application and examination processes. Prometric is responsible for the delivery of the Exam to approved test centers, scheduling test appointments, test administration and returning results to the AICPA for scoring. The boards of accountancy are the licensing bodies. The Exam helps them meet their regulatory responsibilities.
The CPA Exam is developed through an extensive and integrated process. At each step in the process, expertise in various disciplines is applied to ensure that the test materials are accurate and appropriate for use on the CPA Exam. The CPA Exam consists of four sections: Auditing and Attestation (AUD), Business Environment and Concepts (BEC), Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR) and Regulation (REG). These four sections represent a total of 14 hours of testing. All four sections contain multiple-choice questions (MCQs). AUD, FAR and REG sections have an additional portion for task-based simulation (TBS) questions; BEC has a portion for written communication questions, but no TBS questions.
Leading educators in the UAE praised the country’s leadership for declaring 2016 as the ‘’Year of Reading’’.
President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan announced the programme and said the initiative’s aim was to continue moving the country towards a knowledge-based economy, and nurturing a generation of readers would be the best way to reach that goal.
As Dubai’s international population is growing rapidly, it has become more and more important to invest in higher education.
British Columbia International Academy (BCIA) is a largest Professional training Academy in World working with the aim of Spreading world class educational system in Middle east region.Our team is focusing on Quality Training for Accountiing and Financial Graduates.
BCIA has a vision of commitment to help them to enhance their career and develope World-class Professionals.
We provide services to individuals and firms with a focus to increase productivity at workplace and enhance efficiency in every aspect.
We strive to achieve this vision by:
- Helping individuals to identify and achieve their development, growth and career goals.
- Adopting the highest standards of quality and service.
- Maintaining a customer-focused organization with a strong partnering culture.
- Hiring certified experienced and bilingual trainers and consultants.
- Reacting to any training requirements with speed and efficiency.
- Adopting modern training methodology.
- Growing a balanced portfolio of business.
Seeks to provide a full suite of Management Accounting, Auditing and Financial Training to Graduates in the UAE. Responding to the requirements of a changing environment implies constantly redefining the training centers programmers, reworking the contents in the light of the objectives, designing methods best suited to the individual needs of the trainees, and putting these new methods and ways of working into practice.
The principal objective of training and development division is to make sure the availability of a skilled and willing workforce to an organization. In addition to that, there are four other objectives: Individual, Organizational, Functional, and Societal.
- Individual Objectives– help employees in achieving their personal goals, which in turn, enhances the individual contribution to an organization.
- Organizational Objectives –assist the organization with its primary objective by bringing individual effectiveness.
- Functional Objectives –maintain the department’s contribution at a level suitable to the organization’s needs.
- Societal Objectives– ensure that an organization is ethically and socially responsible to the needs and challenges of the society.
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.