- Locations: Deira
- Duration: 6 Months
- Timings Part Time, Flexible
A Certified Public Accountant, or CPA, is a person who passed the Uniform CPA Examination and has been licensed by one of the 50 U.S. states (or one of five other jurisdictions). The CPA designation is a valuable credential for advancing a career in accounting and auditing. It attests to your in-depth knowledge of accounting principles and practices, including applicable laws and regulations.
- Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR) - This section covers knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles for business enterprises, not-for-profit organizations, and governmental entities, and the skills needed to apply that knowledge.
- Auditing and Attestation (AUD) - This section covers knowledge of auditing procedures, generally accepted auditing standards and other standards related to attest engagements, and the skills needed to apply that knowledge.
- Regulation (REG) - This section covers knowledge of federal taxation, ethics, professional and legal responsibilities, and business law, and the skills needed to apply that knowledge.
- Business Environment and Concepts (BEC) - This section covers knowledge of general business environment and business concepts that candidates need to know in order to understand the underlying business reasons for and accounting implications of business transactions, and the skills needed to apply that knowledge.