Why study this course at this institution?
Morgan has been offering the CPA program for over 18 years and helped thousands of candidates pass their CPA Exams. With an infrastructure that spans 34 locations worldwide, a network of knowledgeable & certified professional instructors and an exclusive partnership with Becker Professional Education; Morgan is able to provide exceptional training solutions to business and individuals alike.
Morgan is the exclusive Becker provider in the region, offering the comprehensive Becker CPA Review study tools and resources. Get the most with:
- 100 hours of expert instruction
- Over 6,000 multiple choice questions
- Over 200 task-based simulations
- Two full final exams per part
- Study roadmap & Interactive study planner
- Unlimited academic support
- The Morgan Promise
- Pass the first time with the only CPA Exam Review that delivers double the pass rates
Who is this course for?
Accounting and auditing professionals at all levels, including (but not limited to):
- Financial analyst
- Budget analyst
- Financial Controller
- Revenue Assurance
- Business Analyst
- Finance Manager
- Chief Accountant
- Tax Manager
- Risk Manager
- Internal Auditor
- Investment Banker
- Corporate Finance
- and more!
What will I learn?
The CPA program crafts skills and hones useful competencies that are essential to the success of your career including:
- Superior accounting knowledge base (theoretical and practical)
- Personal skills (including leadership and motivational)
- Technologically up to date
- Marketing and client oriented with insight into behavior
- Technical analysis ability (business factors)
- Analytical, problem solving & research skills
- Strong communication skills with the abili8ty to be a good listener
- High ethical standards
- Project management with the ability to organize and prioritize
- Significant know how
Topics covered in the curriculum and exam include:
- Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Auditing & Attestation
- Business Environment & Concepts
How will I benefit from taking this course?
CPAs engage in diverse work & their career opportunities are many. CPAs have fulfilling careers in:
- Environmental accounting
- International Accounting
- Academics and Research
- Audit & Assurance
- General Accounting
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Business Development & Acquisition
- Tax Accounting & Planning
- Information Technology
Is this course accredited by an international or local body?
The CPA Exam is set by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and administered by the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA).
To qualify for the CPA Exam, you need to have a Bachelor's degree and meet certain number of accounting credits specific to the state or jurisdiction in which you intend to be licensed to practice.Updated on 17 August, 2016
About Morgan International Egypt
More than 70,000 candidates have prepared for their professional certification with Morgan since 1995 - just one of many reasons why you can be sure Morgan gives you the best exam preparation.
Here’s what you get when you partner for success with Morgan:
- Trained over 70,000 candidates since 1995 and welcome over 5000 students annually
- Present across 34 locations worldwide (Europe, Middle East, Canada and India)
- Has 325+ certified and experienced instructors and deliver 150+ review courses annually
- Offers a range of professional certification including CPA, CFA, CMA, CIA, ACCA, CSCP, SHRM CP, SHRM SCP, PCM, DipIFR, FMP, FFAC and FP&A
Plus our industry recognition speaks for itself:
- First Platinum Provider for Wiley’s IMA CMA Review
- Sole licensee for Becker Professional Education
- Awarded the SHRM Top 10 Learning System enrolments for 7 consecutive years since 2008
- Authorized partner and distributor for Schweser, PRC, AMA, SHRM, APICS and IFMA
CPA Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.