Course detailsVskills certification for Planning and Scheduling Manager assesses the candidate as per the company’s need for project planning and scheduling. The certification tests the candidates on various areas in project management basics, project planning, activity and schedule basics, constructing network diagram, forward and backward pass, AON, PDN, LOB, CPM, PERT, PERT/CPM simulation, reducing project duration and risk management.
Why should one take this certification?
This Course is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Earning Vskills Planning and Scheduling Manager Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Who will benefit from taking this certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in planning or scheduling departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
Table of Contents
- Project Management
- Project Management Approaches
- Project Life Cycle
- Project Scope
- Base Lining
- The Specification
- Providing Structure
- Establishing Controls
- Artistry In Planning
- Planning For The Future
- Importance of Project Planning
- To-do Lists
- Bar Charts
- Critical Path Method (CPM)
- Program Evaluation and Review Technique (PERT)
- Arrow Diagramming Method
- Precedence Diagram Method
- Line of Balance (LOB)
- Activity Basics
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Activity Definition
- Activity Sequencing
- Activity Resource Estimating
- Activity Duration Estimation
- Schedule Development
- Schedule Control
- Network Construction
- Event Representation
- Constructing a Network Diagram from WBS
- The Workflow
- Drawing of Activity Diagram
- Forward Pass
- Backward Pass
- Calculating and Executing a Forward and Backward Pass
- Constructing Forward and Backward Pass Project Management
- Forward Pass / Backward Pass Calculation
- Constructing Diagram and Computations
- Sample PDM Network Diagram
- Gantt Charts
- Calculations in Network Analysis
- Calculation of Expected Time and Variance of a Path in PERT
- CPM/PERT Network Development
- CPM & PERT Weaknesses & Strengths
- Advantages of PERT and CPM
- Description of CPM/PERT
- Modification In CPM/PERT
- Simplified PERT Procedure
- Structure and Elements of Simplified
- Algorithm of Simplified CPM/PERT
- Project Audit and Closure
- Steps to reduce Project duration
- Project Crashing
- Project Time-Cost Trade-Off
- Activity Time-Cost Relationship
- Risk Management Plan
- Risk Identification Techniques
- Risk management processes
- Strategies to meet the Risks
Vskills is the largest certification body of India. It conducts skills testing and certification exam to improve employability. Candidates use Vskills Certifications, which are well recognized in the Industry, as certification of skills and knowledge.
Companies have benefitted by hiring pre-certified candidates from Vskills and also use the certifications for their in house employee appraisals. The certification body is affiliated to various organizations and is managed professionally by IIM Alumni.
Tests are conducted in a secure and unbiased manner, and certificates are awarded based on merit of the candidates who qualify tests.
Vskills certifications are for relevant qualifications that help students/employees quantify and prove those skills that are valued by the employer and are in great demand.