- Locations: dubai Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates Sharjah As Sahifah - Jeddah Riyadh Dammam - Saudi Arabia Qudaibiya - Manama Al Ghubrah South - Muscat Kuwait City
- Duration / Course length: 6 Weeks
- Timings: Enquire
Course detailsA well structured performance and managing system (PCMS) is required for long term corporate success. In today's business environment, organizations face a lot of challenges and the key to their success is the performance of their human capital, which sets them apart. All organizations understand that their human capital is the key source of competitive advantage. Competency mapping and performance management helps HR professionals to produce bottom line results.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- Learn Competency Iceberg Model to understand the minds of high performers
- Create well developed competency maps for scientific competency assessment
- Understand the science and art of Behavioral anchored rating scales - globally accepted as the most scientific method of behavior assessment
- Learn 4 major types of performance measurement and where you can use each type to universally structure KPIs in your organization
- Learn how a PCMS works and how to improve your performance management system
- To develop balanced performance appraisal system for development results and change management
- Learn to design an assessment center
- To understand how to integrate your performance review system with the training plan of the organization
- What is Competency
- Competency Iceberg Model
- Classification of Competencies
- Measurement of Competency
- Performance Aspects
- Types of Performance Measurement
- Performance and Competence Management as a Concept
- PCMS Model
- Performance planning
- The Balanced Scorecard
- Cascading process
- The Balanced Scorecard Measures
- What is a Competency Map/Framework
- Types of Framework
- Uses of Competency Framework
- Creating a competency Map
- Quan Competence Framework
- Threshold Trait Analysis
- Using BARS for Competency Maps
- Implementing the Mapping Process
- Model for Performance Review
- Perspective Involved in Performance Reviews
- Performance Rating Methods
- Common Problems with Rating
- Legal Aspects of Performance Appraisals
- What are Assessment Centres
- Historical Perspective on Assessment Center
- Basic Steps Followed in an Assessment Center
- Types of Techniques Used in Assessment Centres
- From Training to Performance
- Identify Root Cause
- Identifying Casual Factors - Setting Learning Goals and Objectives
- Selecting Best Training Method And Understanding Learner Type
- Developing a Good Design
- Building Appropriate Evaluation Methodology
About Middle Earth HR Pvt Ltd
We are the 7th largest HR certification body in terms of number of HR professionals certified with 1,656 of them in the last one year going through our process of certification.
Largest HR certifying agency in Asia.
HR professionals from close to 50 nationalities have got certified over the last 2 years.
Unique learning solutions in all HR verticals like Talent Acquisition, Training and Development, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Culture and OD, HR Analytics.
Having Exceptional Quality, Globalized and a practical approach to HR training. Having a workshop component, post workshop mentored project and certification support.
Mentoring and supporting over 3,000 HR projects in over 2000 organizations annually through our faculty, project guidance cell and consulting team.
Global Professional in Human Resources Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.