- Locations: dubai Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates Sharjah As Sahifah - Jeddah Riyadh Dammam - Saudi Arabia Qudaibiya - Manama Al Ghubrah South - Muscat Kuwait City
- Duration / Course length: 6 Weeks
- Timings: Enquire
Course detailsPayroll processing can be very complex involving many issues, such as tax calculations, withholding, payments for benefits and garnishments. Any business, large or small, needs to run payroll properly and on time to be in compliance with the local and federal laws. Payroll specialists make sure that paychecks are correct and conform with all laws and regulations—not an easy job with so many details and calculations.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- Principals and components of compensation system.
- Basics, indicators and reporting in payroll.
- Understand payroll essentials.
- Creating payroll run.
- Understanding of critical legal system.
- Equity Principles
- Components of Compensation
- Different Types of Employees
- Appointment Letter
- Payroll Basics
- People involved in Payroll
- Payroll Timelines
- Payroll Performance Indicators
- Reporting of Payroll
- Calculation of Hours Worked
- Calculation of Leaves
- Calculation of Allowances
- Monthly Components
- Calculation of Net Pay
- Pay Errors
- Contract Law
- Income Tax
- Employee Health & Insurance Benefits
About Middle Earth HR Pvt Ltd
We are the 7th largest HR certification body in terms of number of HR professionals certified with 1,656 of them in the last one year going through our process of certification.
Largest HR certifying agency in Asia.
HR professionals from close to 50 nationalities have got certified over the last 2 years.
Unique learning solutions in all HR verticals like Talent Acquisition, Training and Development, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Culture and OD, HR Analytics.
Having Exceptional Quality, Globalized and a practical approach to HR training. Having a workshop component, post workshop mentored project and certification support.
Mentoring and supporting over 3,000 HR projects in over 2000 organizations annually through our faculty, project guidance cell and consulting team.
Human Resources Management Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.