Get your management competency and professionalism recognized worldwide by successfully completing the certification of CM and continue raising the bar of your professional development. Many industries prefer CM certification for their employees to get a reliable indicator of managerial competence and leadership potential.
What is CM?
- A prestigious credential program for present and future managers at all levels in all industries
- Approved and accredited by The Institute of Certified Professional Managers(ICPM)
- Developed to build a global community in which managers, supervisors, and leaders can grow professionally through education, knowledge sharing, and collaboration
What benefits will CM offer you?
- Give the recognition, credibility and career advancement to you and the organization you work for
- Raise competency & professionalism in the field of management
- Provide you the leadership potential in the field of general management
What will you learn?
- Foundational concepts of management including its role, skills and functions
- Introduction to entrepreneurship, organizational culture, communications, management information systems and economics
- Learning of planning and organization including their missions, goals, strategy and management
- Styles and skills of leading and controlling
- Self-empowerment, time management, stress management, quality management, budgeting and managing risk
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses