- Price AED 11,000
- Duration 7 Days
- Locations Dubai, Al Karamah...+2 more
The educational objectives of the institute of Certified Management Accountants (ICMA) in Australia are to further the development of management accounting education in the universities and schools in Australia and internationally; to encourage research into the application of management accounting theory and practice; and to provide continuing professional development of it's members.
In order to acheive the above objectives, a number of educational programs are offered by the institute. The CMA program is it's flagship program, and open to only Accounting Graduates, Professional Qualified Accountants of other recognised bodies, and the institutes Graduate (GMA) and Associate (AMA) members.
Who should Attend?
- Professional accountants (ACCA, CPA, CA, ICWA, ICSA or equivalent)
- Business Analysts
- Industrial and Services Accountants
- Financial Analysts and Controllers
- Any senior staff responsible for the provision of decision information in their organization.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Identify the basic conventions and doctrines of strategic managerial accounting.
- Identify major contemporary issues that have emerged in manegrial accounting.
- Discuss a number of issues relating to the design and implementation of cost management models in modern films.
- ACCA, CPA, CA, ICWA, ICSA, Accounts Degree Holders and MBA's
Why Choose Wisdom?
Wisdom Group is a leading educational group in the UAE, imparting training in different educational streams, university courses, management development programs, professional certifications and language training. Over the last two decades, Wisdom having affiliation to premier institutes and reputed universities has been offering technical expertise and regional experience of the highest order to its valued clients through its institutes in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Oman, UK and India. Wisdom now offers the Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport Programme in the UAE . The Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport is a worldwide organization with an established international pedigree. With over 33,000 members working in over 100 countries, the CILT spans the globe. It is an organization that offers significant benefits to all its members, as well as a complete suite of educational courses internationally. The aim of setting-up a section in Dubai was to introduce a best practice through professional membership and education within Logistics and Transport Management in UAE region.See all Wisdom Education Group courses