The Certified Management Accountant (CMA) is the advanced professional certification that demonstrates command of the critical accounting and financial management skills.
- Part 1: Financial Planning, Performance and Control
- Part 2: Financial Decision Making
Benefits of the Course:
- Personalized support
- Expert full-time faculty with training and industry experience
- IMA approved learning centre
Who is this Course for?
- Fresh graduates with ambitions to become Management Accountants
- Non finance professionals who need to grasp financial planning and analysis
- Accountants who want to move from bookkeeping to the more financially rewarding Financial Planning and Analysis role
About Kaplan Professional ME
Genesis Institute is a leading provider of financial training solutions in the UAE. Our innovative programs are structured to combine the right balance of practical case studies and insights from business reality to hone both skills and knowledge of participants. With six full-time faculty, we have a unique pool of CFA Charterholders, practitioners and industry experts as trainers.
We offer a wide range of training courses for professional certifications (CFA, CMA, Claritas Investment Certificate). We also offer short term masterclasses for skill development for Finance and Non-Finance professionals working at entry, mid-career, or senior level positions.
CMA Related Questions
- Prepare for CMA Part 2 eduCBA
AED 290Duration: 9 Hours
- Prepare for CMA Part 1 eduCBA
AED 290Duration: Upto 30 Hours
- CMA– Certified Management Accountant Inspire Training Center
AED 5,733Duration: 140 Hours Live virtual classroom
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) Part 2 Inspire Training Center
AED 5,770Duration: 104 Hours Live virtual classroom