The Certified Management Accountant (CMA) is the advanced professional certification that demonstrates command of the critical accounting and financial management skills.
Who is this Course for?
- Fresh graduates with ambitions to become Management Accountants
- Non finance professionals who need to grasp financial planning and analysis
- Accountants who want to move from bookkeeping to the more exciting and financially rewarding Financial Planning and Analysis role.
- Part 1: Financial Planning, Performance and Control
- Part 2: Financial Decision Making
Benefits of the Course:
- Personalized support
- Expert full-time faculty with training and industry experience
- IMA approved learning centre
Genesis Institute is a leading provider of financial training solutions in the UAE. Our innovative programs are structured to combine the right balance of practical case studies and insights from business reality to hone both skills and knowledge of participants. With six full-time faculty, we have a unique pool of CFA Charterholders, practitioners and industry experts as trainers.
We offer a wide range of training courses for professional certifications (CFA, CMA, Claritas Investment Certificate). We also offer short term masterclasses for skill development for Finance and Non-Finance professionals working at entry, mid-career, or senior level positions.
Accounting, Finance and Banking Related Questions
I am currently working as Sr. Relationship officer - Liabilities with a reputed bank in UAE. I am...
Unanswered //Oct 10, 2016 Fraud and Laundering, Accounting, Finance and Banking
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.