Course detailsCMA is the globally recognized, advanced-level credential appropriate for accountants and financial professionals in business. Achieving the CMA demonstrates your professional expertise in financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics - skills that are in demand by organizations around the world.
ICMA (Institute of Certified Management Accountants) is the certification affiliate of IMA. IMA has a global network of more than 75,000 members in 130 countries and 200 local chapter communities.
ICMA is responsible for developing, administering, and grading the CMA exam; establishing the policies and procedures for the CMA program; and for ensuring the program's overall integrity. The ICMA Board of Regents is responsible for setting the policies, and the ICMA staffs are responsible for operations.
Certification is achieved through a 2-part written exam. The first part assesses examinees' understanding of topics like planning, budgeting and forecasting, performance management, Internet controls and professional ethics. The second part tests decision analysis and risk management, financial statement analysis, investment decisions, corporate finance and professional ethics. Updated on 10 June, 2019
Eligibility / Requirements
Bachelor's Degree in any field
Job roles this course is suitable for:CMA is the globally recognized , advanced-level credential appropriate for accountants and financial professionals in business. Achieving the CMA demonstrates your professional expertise in financial planning , analysis , control , decision support , and professional ethics - skills that are in demand by organizations around the world.
About British Columbia International AcademyEducation in the Middle East
Leading educators in the UAE praised the country’s leadership for declaring 2016 as the ‘’Year of Reading’’.
President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan announced the programme and said the initiative’s aim was to continue moving the country towards a knowledge-based economy, and nurturing a generation of readers would be the best way to reach that goal.
As Dubai’s international population is growing rapidly, it has become more and more important to invest in higher education.
British Columbia International Academy (BCIA) is a largest Professional training Academy in World working with the aim of Spreading world-class educational system in Middle East region. Our team is focusing on Quality Training for Accounting and Financial Graduates, English Language courses, Technical Courses and Digital Marketing etc.
BCIA has a vision of commitment to help them to enhance their career and develop World-class Professionals.
We provide services to individuals and firms with a focus to increase productivity in the workplace and enhance efficiency in every aspect.
We strive to achieve this vision by:
- Helping individuals to identify and achieve their development, growth and career goals.
- Adopting the highest standards of quality and service.
- Maintaining a customer-focused organization with a strong partnering culture.
- Hiring certified experienced and bilingual trainers and consultants.
- Reacting to any training requirements with speed and efficiency.
- Adopting modern training methodology.
- Growing a balanced portfolio of business.
Seeks to provide a full suite of Management Accounting, Auditing and Financial Training like CMA, CPA, ACCA, CIA to Graduates and individuals aspiring to get language training for IELTS, CELPIP and PTE language in the UAE. Responding to the requirements of a changing environment implies constantly redefining the training centers programmers, reworking the contents in the light of the objectives, designing methods best suited to
the individual needs of the trainees, and putting these new methods and ways of working into practice.
The principal objective of training and development division is to make sure the availability of a skilled and willing workforce to an organization. In addition to that, there are four other objectives: Individual, Organizational, Functional, and Societal.
- Individual Objectives– help employees in achieving their personal goals, which in turn, enhances the individual contribution to an organization.
- Organizational Objectives –assist the organization with its primary objective by bringing individual effectiveness.
- Functional Objectives –maintain the department’s contribution at a level suitable to the organization’s needs.
- Societal Objectives– ensure that an organization is ethically and socially responsible to the needs and challenges of the society.
CMA Related Questions
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.