- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations Deira
"The Shariah Auditing course gives an in-depth explanation on the Shariah audit body in terms of its scope of specialities and its position pertinent to the organizational structure within Islamic financial institutions. It presents to participants how initiation of an active Shariah regulatory and audit body in Islamic financial institutions is done. An explanation on the working plan of the regulatory body and how it achieves efficiency over the executive body is also a main area of discussion.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
General Council for Islamic Banks and Financial Institutions (CIBAFI - BAHRAIN) The General Council for Islamic Banks And Financial Institution (CIBAFI) is one of the 4 "I's" International Islamic Infrastructure Institutions. It is a non-profit organization and it was established and hosted in the Kingdom of Bahrain pursuant to an Amiri Decree No. 23 issued on May 16, 2001.
- MBA Finance holders
- B.Com Graduate and M.Com
- Minimum 15 years of education
- Any education certificate related to accounting, auditing or finance.
- Learning OutcomesOn successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the objective and process of the Shariah inspection practices in Islamic financial institutions
- Recognise the relationships between Shariah audit and Shariah supervision
- Discuss how to develop a Shariah audit programme and its implementation
- Explain and analyse the necessities of preparing a Shariah audit report
- Develop a sample Shariah audit programme and a Shariah audit report
- The role of Shariah supervision in Islamic banks
- The establishment of Shariah audit
- The differences between Shariah supervision and Shariah auditing
- Developing a Shariah audit programme
- Preparation of a Shariah audit manual
- Case studies on various Shariah audit related topics
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses