- Locations: Deira
Training specialist certification signifies training professionals know how to identify and assess training needs, develop training an organization needs to meet its goals and evaluate training effectiveness. Certification courses provide instruction on how to develop case studies, demonstrations, job aids and other educational materials. In addition, course modules may include using technology to develop and deliver interactive simulations and provide support for special needs, such the hearing or sight impaired.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
IPM logo Institute of Professional Managers (IPM - USA) IPM - USA commenced operations in 2003 in San Francisco USA as an Executive Education programs for positions in Middle East and the Far East, Africa. The founders and owners of the business had worked for many years Executive Education and business training in USA, EU, UK, and Middle East and recognize the growing demand for Executive Education speakers around the world.
HACAM logo High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM) HACAM believes that this certificate will be a valuable resource for professionals within the Arab world in order to understand how these and other processes for organizational improvement are interrelated. HACAM provides training program in the Middle East and targets Managers of quality-focused organizations/industries, professionals aiming to increase their effectiveness/ productivity and anyone interested in the field of quality.
- Industry recognition for exceptional skills and knowledge related to developing and delivering corporate training establishing credibility and authority
- New trainers or those transitioning to a career in human resources gain a common foundation necessary to work in learning and development organizations
- Certification training also provides practical advice
- Possessing these credentials can increase the chances of getting an interview and being hired for a position
- Certification also frequently leads to higher salaries
You are qualified to take this certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- analysis, writing learning objectives using action verbs
- applying adult learning concepts
- customizing learning solutions
- managing training events
- using multimedia developing standard presentation and interaction formats
- Managing classroom activities, including difficult participants, as well as how to evaluate materials at different levels ensure the training specialist has a broad understanding of training concepts and application
About Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses