Comprehensive curriculum covers theory, methodology, technology, and best practices related to facility management. Examines the philosophy, definitions, history and functions of contemporary facility management. Briefly examines all facility management functions.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
Institute of Professional Managers (IPM - USA) IPM - USA commenced operations in 2003 in San Francisco USA as an Executive Education programs for positions in Middle East and the Far East, Africa. The founders and owners of the business had worked for many years Executive Education and business training in USA, EU, UK, and Middle East and recognize the growing demand for Executive Education speakers around the world.
HACAM logo High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM) HACAM believes that this certificate will be a valuable resource for professionals within the Arab world in order to understand how these and other processes for organizational improvement are interrelated. HACAM provides training program in the Middle East and targets Managers of quality-focused organizations/industries, professionals aiming to increase their effectiveness/ productivity and anyone interested in the field of quality.
- Write appropriate training objectives according to inpidual & business needs
- Identify appropriate training materials & structure content to meet the objectives of the group
- Select and utilize effective visual aids to support their training sessions
- Understand the difference between training and presenting information
- Promote trainee participation and involvement and build greater confidence in their ability to interact with and motivate trainees
- Personalize the work by example and using inpidual personality as a tool
- Overcome difficult situations or problems which can occur during training sessions such as cynicism, fear and resistance
- Confidently deliver effective training sessions to the highest standards
- Evaluate the effectiveness of their training against pre-determined objectives
- Evaluate personal training strengths and areas to work on
- Gain an understanding of group dynamics and create energy in the training room
- Practicing several training methods that helps
- Encourage trainees to participate in the session.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Candidates who wish to become certified must meet any of the following requirements:
- Associate Diploma OR more than three years of experience as a trainer or training manager.
- For New trainers at different levels & Inpiduals who seek developing their role as a trainer
- Trainers who would like to refresh their information about training to polish their skills as expertise
You are qualified to take this Certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Characteristics of Exceptional Trainers
- Understanding Adult Learning Principles
- What a Solid Training Program Looks Like
- The Trainers' Tool - Kit: Icebreakers, Energizers, and Activities
- Trainers' Couch: Answers to the Toughest Questions
- The Trainer as a Technical Expert
- The Trainer and His/Her Training Environment
- The Trainer as an Organizational Change Agent
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses
Training Related Questions
Unanswered //Jul 13, 2017 Training, Teaching and Education
Unanswered //Jul 24, 2017 Training, Teaching and Education