Course detailsWhy study this course at this institution?
Your path to a gratifying career in internal audit is here; increase your chances of passing the CIA Exam with Morgan International, the leading provider of the CIA Exam review in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Our live training coupled with PRC's study packages empower you with the knowledge and approach you need to succeed. Morgan's 18 year history, global reach, exclusive study tools and resources, and network of certified and experienced instructors have helped thousands of candidates pass their exams.
Who is this course for?
Earning the CIA designation is a valuable accomplishment and a professional advantage for auditors at all stages of their careers, including chief audit executives, audit managers, audit staff, risk management staff, and also students enrolled in an accounting or other business or financial degree program.
What will I learn?
As a CIA you will have the professional ability to efficiently control, identify risks, and examine remedies with respect to current practice of internal auditing and to understand the 21st century management principles.
- Part I - Internal Auditing Basics
- Part II - Internal Audit Practice
- Part III - Internal Audit Knowledge Elements
An increasing number of firms actively seek internal auditors with the CIA designation. These firms include, but are not limited to, sectors such as: banks, government, big four, universities, international firms and financial corporations. The CIA is a valuable resource to executive management and boards of directors in accomplishing overall goals and objectives.
The CIA credential can be your master key to professional success, opening doors for career opportunities and earning you increased credibility and respect within the profession and your organization. Ultimately, the CIA designation will:
- Distinguish you from your peers.
- Demonstrate your proficiency with internal staff and external clients.
- Develop your knowledge of best practices in the industry.
- Demonstrate your proficiency and professionalism.
- Lay a foundation for continued improvement and advancement.
To earn your CIA you must meet certain educational and professional requirements along with passing the CIA Exam. Updated on 15 May, 2018
About Morgan International
About Morgan International
Morgan International represents leading international institutions and covers a wide range of programs for designations in Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Logistics, Marketing, Human Resources and Facility Management.
Experience You Can Rely On:
- Trained over 70,000 candidates since 1995
- 150+ classes annually
- 5,000+ candidates annually
- 325 certified and experienced instructors
- First Platinum Provider for Wiley CMA
- Sole Licensee of Becker Professional Education
- Awarded Top 10 SHRM Learning System enrolments globally for the past 6 years
- Authorized partner of Schweser, PRC, AFP, SHRM, APICS & IFMA
- Present across 34 locations worldwide (Europe, Middle East, India & Canada)
- Offering CPA, CFA, CMA, CIA, CSCP, JIA, HRBP, HRMP, DipIFR, FMP, FFAC & FP&A