- Price TBC
- Duration TBC
- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations Al Karamah
A DIGITAL FORENSICS CAPABILITY IS NEEDED WITHIN ANY ORGANIZATION FOR LEGAL, REGULATORY AND BEST PRACTICE REQUIREMENTS TO PRESERVE EVIDENCE AND ASSURE EVIDENCE IS ADMISSIBLE IN A COURT OF LAW
CAMBRIDGE a name that echoes the POWER OF KNOWLEDGE introduces yet another beneficial course to its successful course structure to ensure your organization can defend against and respond to compromises. For this first time, CAMBRIDGE is bringing Digital Forensics education to this part of the world in association with CyberSecurity Institute, USA (The World Leader for Digital Forensics Expertise & trade;). Become an expert by being trained by experts!
This training is meant for those without any previous experience with computer forensics. The student will be introduced to concepts and techniques that every computer forensics practitioner must master. This is the same course that has been delivered to thousands of IT professionals,members of law enforcement, and the military.
Organizations using and relying on Digital Forensics Technology
- Credit card companies
- Data recovery firms
- Educational institutions
- Government agencies
- Law enforcement
- Law firms
WHY DOES ANY COMPANY NEED A DIGITAL FORENSICS CAPABILITY?
- Audit requirements
- Ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations
- Corporate policies and standards compliance
- Evidence gathering and analysis for:
- Employee firing/termination
- Employee misconduct, disciplinary action
- Exceptional/extreme cases (death, suicide, kidnapping, etc.)
- Risk management, risk control
- Intellectual Property (IP) theft
- Investigating IT policy violation
- IT infrastructure abuse/misuse
- Verifying corporate data sanitation measures
Digital Forensics does not just deal with criminal matters or law enforcement. Situations where the skills of a computer forensics analyst are needed arise everyday - divorces, civil disputes, bankruptcies, medical malpractice, wills, the list goes on and on.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS CLASS?
Anyone in an information technology related field. New security personnel, IT security officers, security professionals, security auditors, network engineers, network administrators, troubleshooters and technicians. Appropriate for anyone interested in network security - technical CEOs and law enforcement as well.
It is highly recommended that students have several years experience in information technology and trouble- shooting Windows based systems. Experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator, PC Repair Technician, etc., is desirable.
On the last day of the course, you will be able to test for the Digital Forensic Examiner designation.
One will be exposed to a variety of computer forensic tools during their computer forensics training. Understand that we stress methodology and of what the forensic software tools are doing versus using any specific tools. A forensic examiner who has a firm grasp of the basics will be able to use and learn to use a multitude of tools. Once you successfully complete our course, you will be able to use whatever tools you choose and are available to you.
CAMBRIDGE EDUCATION, established as part of the Group enterprise in 1987 in the United Arab Emirates is a leading organization providing executive management education and professional certified training in diverse fields including Project Management, Risk Management, Operations Management, Cyber Security/ Digital forensics, Information Security besides a myriad of courses on leadership, personality development and other soft skills. CAMBRIDGE is fully backed by an excellent team of functional experienced, highly qualified and proficient technical staff. Their Training Center has been designed to provide well-crafted training programs for Corporate and Individuals. All the courses are conducted as per the vendor specified curriculum along with state of the art class rooms equipped with Audio-Visual equipments.
CAMBRIDGE has partnered with the top notch and renowned companies across the globe such as:
- Affiliated with Project Management Institute, USA a Global Training Provider, for coaching & preparing for Project Management Professional, Risk Management Professional, and Planning & Scheduling Professional examinations
- Authorized training and service partner of Cyber Security Institute, Washington, USA, who conduct real time training for FBI, US- Homeland Security, US Secret Services and other Fortune 100 Companies, on Digital Forensics/ Cyber Security and also with M/S. Public Agency Training Council, for developing and providing trainings in the field of Cyber Security, Law Enforcements.
- Affiliated with the Association for Operations Management, USA for providing training for exam preparation for Certified Supply Chain Professional and Certified Production & Inventory Management.
- Authorized Training Centre for Computers & Structures Inc., California, Berkeley, USA for educating in the world's leading professional training in Structure & Earth Quake Engineering design/ analysis Software suites.
- Partnership with a top company in USA which provides training on Complete Policing Operations, Law Enforcements and Digital Crime.
CAMBRIDGE's diverse clientele includes Government departments, higher education institutes, health care, insurance companies, defense, engineering consultants, airlines, oil & gas companies and other large private organizations across Middle East and North African countries
In the last 25 years, CAMBRIDGE EDUCATION has trained approximately 21,000 working professionals in the field of Information Technology, Project Management, Cyber Security, Supply Chain, Risk Management and Information Security. The return on investment for the candidates has been exceptional, as this has helped them to add to their knowledge base, shape their careers and serve the community and country better.
In line with their Vision, Mission, values and guiding principles, they strive to provide superior and value added services to their customers and focus on total customer satisfaction.
- Integrity: They are fair, ethical, and honest in all they say and do
- Customer focus: Provide premier services & continually exceed customer expectations
- Team work: Celebrate & capitalize contributions and strengths of others
- Creativity: Foster innovation leading to effective learning
- Accountability: They take responsibility for their actions
IT, Computing and Technology Related Questions
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)