- Duration: 3 days
- Timings Daytime
What will I learn?
Islamic finance is one of the fastest growing industries in the world. Recent years have witnessed exponential growth in this sector. Islamic funds are an important element of the Islamic finance sector. Al Maali Consulting Group offers a practical professional training course “Certificate in Islamic Funds”. This course deals with the various structures of Islamic funds, the underlying principles and the way they are structured. This is a highly interactive course wherein the training is provided by experienced trainers.
- Trainees will gain fundamental understanding of Islamic Law of contracts along with the prohibitions and distinct types of contracts used.
- Familiarize with the concept of Islamic funds and the development of Islamic fund industry.
- Gain knowledge about all types of Islamic funds, their Sharia structures, principles and conditions through case study learning approach.
Who is this course for?
- Fund and asset managers
- Banking and finance professionals
- Sharia scholars and lawyers
- Stock brokers
- Academicians and students
- Anyone interested in Islamic finance
About Al Maali Training and Consultancy
Al Maali Training and Consultancy is an international training and consulting firm established in Dubai (Middle East), Brussels (Europe) and Casablanca (Africa), and is specialized in providing exclusively Islamic finance training and consultancy services. Al Maali offers training courses in different languages including English, Arabic, French, and Russian etc. The courses offered by Al Maali are accredited by international professional bodies in Islamic banking and finance. Apart from training courses, Al Maali also provides Sharia Advisory and Auditing, Product Development and structuring services in the domain of Islamic Banking and Finance.
All courses offered by Al Maali are accredited by leading local as well as international professional and academic institution like KHDA, Government of Dubai, Institute of Leadership and Management UK, General Council of Islamic Banks and Financial Institutions (CIBAFI), International Sharia Research Academy for Islamic Finance (ISRA), Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance (BIBF), International Islamic Center for Reconciliation and Arbitration (IICRA), IHI Alliance Malaysia, etc.See all Al Maali Training and Consultancy courses