- Locations: Bur Dubai
- Duration: 3 Months
- Timings Part Time, Flexible
Course detailsOccupational Health & Safety Certification (NEBOSH International General Certificate)
- Certificate from Laurels Training Institute (as Certified Health & Safety Environment Professional), which is Attested by KHDA (Ministry of Education), Dubai, UAE (Certificate will be available to collect in 10 Working days).
- NEBOSH Certification an additional amount of AED 1650/- is applicable for Examination, to be taken in any of the months March; June; September, December.
The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) is a UK-based independent examination board delivering vocational qualifications in health, safety & environmental practice and management.
The NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC) offers comprehensive understanding of occupational health and safety principles and practices. The programme is specifically designed for managers, supervisors and employee representatives to help manage risks more effectively. NEBOSH IGC focuses on international standards and management systems, enabling candidates in any industrial sector to efficiently execute workplace health and safety responsibilities.
As per UAE law all Engineers should have the NEBOSH IGC to work in construction and oil and gas companies.
What does this course cover?
This course covers the Health & Safety Environment Principles and Practices essential in the workplace. These include:
- Understanding risk assessments and control strategies;
- Applying the control strategies to a number of common workplace hazards, including fire, electrical, transport and manual handling.
- Foundations in health and safety
- Health and Safety Management Systems - 01 - Policy
- Health and Safety Management Systems - 02 - Organising
- Health and Safety Management Systems - 03 - Planning
- Health and Safety Management Systems - 04 - Measuring, audit and review
- Workplace Hazards and Risk Control
- Transport Hazards and Risk Control
- Musculoskeletal Hazards and Risk Control
- Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Safety
- Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Risk Control
- Physical and Psychological Health Hazards and Risk Control
- Practical Application & Assessment
Teaching and Support by expert tutors Above 90% Exam Pass Percentage.
This introductory qualification is aimed at anyone who needs to understand the principles of health and safety as part of their job in industries. The people who would benefit from this qualification are Engineering students, all engineers, construction managers, construction supervisors, safety officers, safety supervisor, construction site workers and others. Process Operators; Technicians; Team leaders and supervisors; HR Professionals; Facilities Managers and Others.
How will you get benefitted by taking the course?
After achieving NEBOSH IGC certification, you would get numerous Job Opportunities in various fields such as, Construction; Oil & Gas; Electrical & Mechanical Organizations and Others. All the Human Resource Management Professionals also would need to know the Health & Safety Concepts to explain the Employees in the Organization.
Having this certification in your profile will certainly boost up your career and can take you to the next level in your Profession.
Eligibility / Requirements
English Language Basic Skills, Health & Safety Back ground preferred.
About Laurels Training Institute
Laurels Training Institute is a well known renowned institute for training in the area of management such as (CHRMP), (CLSCMP), (CBA), (CSMP), (CHHMP) & has state of the art training facilities to meet the Requirements of its Accreditation Bodies from (AIPS) American Institute of Professional Studies - U.S.A & (KHDA) Knowledge & Human Development Authorities - Dubai
having its education permit no - 61142 issued and been approved by Dubai Economic Department.