- Locations: Deira
- Call: +971 4 2753473
Study of governmental and not-for-profit accounting. Topics include financial reporting; federal, state and local government accounting; budgetary accounting; general and special revenue funds; proprietary funds; trust and agency funds; fixed assets and long term debt; and nonprofit accounting for entities such as public colleges, universities and health care providers.
Certification Issued By:
CIAA logo Chartered Institute for Accountants & Auditor (CIAA - USA) CIAA USA is an accreditation body that is recognized internationally with areas of practice, including accounting, auditing, finance, and consulting.
HIGH AUTHORITY COUNCIL FOR CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS (HACCA) HACCA is a world leading professional membership organisation that promotes, develops and supports chartered accountants worldwide. We provide qualifications and professional development, share our knowledge, insight and technical expertise, and protect the quality and integrity of the accountancy and finance profession.
- Recognize the characteristics of governmental entities
- Identify fund accounting and the financial Statements used by each fund type
- Identify three types of budgets used by government units
- Understand the basic nature of revenue and expenditure funds
- Understand the basic types of funds and special assessments
- Explain Proprietary and fiduciary funds
- Prepare fund financial statements
- Understand characteristics and accounting for not-for-profit organizations
- Any certificate of 2 to 4 years study in university/college
- Characteristics and Types of government and not-for-profit organizations
- Fund accounting
- Types of budgets
- Revenues and Expenditures
- Capital project funds, debt service funds, and special assessments
- Proprietary and fiduciary funds
- Financial reporting and preparation of fund financial statements
- Accounting for not-for-profit organizations
About Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses