- Duration: 40 hrs
- Timings 2:00pm - 6:00 pm (Fridays)
- Call: +971 4 2753473
Certified Forensic Claim Consultant (CFCC®)
CFCC® certification credential offered by AACEI, USA to establish professional expertise in claims and dispute resolution. CFCC certified individual will demonstrate their competency, experience and professional education to qualify as a expert to a legal counsel.
- AACEI, USA
- Claims and Dispute Professionals/Commercial Manager/Engineer
- Contract Administrator/Planning Engineers
- Degree in engineering Building, construction technology, business, economics, construction management, architecture, computer science, mathematics
- 8 years verifiable experience in claims
- Must have one of the certifications ; Certified Cost Engineer/Consultant (CCE/CCC),Planning & Scheduling Professional (PSP),Certified Construction Manager (CCM), Certified Professional Constructor (CPC),Professional Engineer (PE),Chartered Quantity Surveyor( CQS), Registered Architect or additional 8 years experience in claims related fields
- Four Recommendation letter from attorneys, or in-house legal counsel or clients
- Written report or professional paper & AACEI’s international Cannon of Ethics
Why Choose TransformEd?
TransformEd has been established primarily to satisfy the needs of Individuals, Institution and Industries through education, training and consulting. Many people reach a saturation in their career after sometime since the experiential knowledge is only limited to the opportunity available in the workplace. But few come out successfully because of their attention to looking at learning opportunities beyond the boundaries of the workplace.See all TransformEd courses
CCE (Cost Engineer) Related Questions
I am a Biomedical Engineer by profession currently working in a medical equipments company as a S...
Unanswered //Jun 13, 2016 Engineering, Quality Engineering
Unanswered //Oct 9, 2016 Engineering
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying
I have completed aeronautical engineering program. Which course should I attend to upgarde myself...
Unanswered //Nov 5, 2016 Aviation, Engineering
Unanswered //Jul 15, 2017 Engineering