CFPS certification holders attain the knowledge and proficiency required to ensure the highest level of fire protection for organization and facility. Certified Fire Protection Specialist is an internationally recognized credential commitment to fire protection, and distinguishes you as someone who is willing to invest the time and effort to enhance your career. Certificate holders come from a wide variety of disciplines including the fire service, insurance, design, manufacturing, consulting, and asset, property, and facilities management fields.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, technology, or other related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus two years of verifiable work experience dedicated to curtailing fire loss, both physical and financial. Copy of college diploma or transcript AND Resume are required.
- Associate's degree in engineering, technology or other related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus four years of verifiable work experience dedicated to curtailing fire loss, both physical and financial.
- High school diploma + 6 years of verifiable work experience dedicated to curtailing fire loss, both physical and financial.
About Chicago Management Training Institute
Why Choose TransformEd?
TransformEd has been established primarily to satisfy the needs of Individuals, Institution and Industries through education, training and consulting. Many people reach a saturation in their career after sometime since the experiential knowledge is only limited to the opportunity available in the workplace. But few come out successfully because of their attention to looking at learning opportunities beyond the boundaries of the workplace.See all Chicago Management Training Institute courses
Fire Safety Related Questions
- Fire Marshal Essential Skills Course Gate
AED 811Duration: Upto 5 Hours
- Fire Marshal Training New Skills Academy
AED 1,098Duration: Upto 5 Hours
- Professional Safety Supervisor Certification Special Technical Training CompanyDuration: Upto 5 Days Live virtual classroom