The world of "finance" is ever evolving and companies and employees must keep abreast of rapid economic transformations. In order to do so, FP&A professionals need to spend more time on analyzing and recommending key drivers for growth within organizations.
FP&A professionals are required to build on new skills and fulfill the needs of their department and organization as a whole.
In order to uplift those skills, employees and companies, look to the FP&A certification. The certified holder provides insight to the financial decision making process in an organization through analysis, financial projections (planning, budgeting and forecasting) and reporting.
The benefits of getting FP&A certified?
The FP&A designation enables you to enhance the value you bring to your team and helps you to put your career goals into action.
According to the Association of Financial Professionals (AFP), the FP&A designation:
- Helps you be more marketable when you compete for FP&A positions
- Raises your professional reputation among your staff and your peers
- Expresses career long-term commitment through ongoing professional development
- Shows mastery of core FP&A knowledge and principles
- Demonstrates that you understand industry best practices
- Validates employer confidence in your skill set
- Opens the door to more opportunities for career advancement
- Connects you with a network of FP&A-certified peers
About Morgan International
More than 70,000 candidates have prepared for their professional certification with Morgan since 1995 - just one of many reasons why you can be sure Morgan gives you the best exam preparation.
Here’s what you get when you partner for success with Morgan:
- Trained over 70,000 candidates since 1995 and welcome over 5000 students annually
- Present across 34 locations worldwide (Europe, Middle East, Canada and India)
- Has 325+ certified and experienced instructors and deliver 150+ review courses annually
- Offers a range of professional certification including CPA, CFA, CMA, CIA, ACCA, CSCP, SHRM CP, SHRM SCP, PCM, DipIFR, FMP, FFAC and FP&A
Plus our industry recognition speaks for itself:
- First Platinum Provider for Wiley’s IMA CMA Review
- Sole licensee for Becker Professional Education
- Awarded the SHRM Top 10 Learning System enrolments for 7 consecutive years since 2008
- Authorized partner and distributor for Schweser, PRC, AMA, SHRM, APICS and IFMA
Accounting, Finance and Banking Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.