This riveting course is an practical overview into the often complex realm of international tax, asset protection, estate planning, and immigration law. Law School Professors will bridge the gap between foundational principles of U.S. international tax and estate planning including immigration visa categories, requirements, and triggers along with their consequences.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
Chartered Institute for Accountants & Auditor (CIAA - USA) CIAA USA is an accreditation body that is recognized internationally with areas of practice, including accounting, auditing, finance, and consulting.
HIGH AUTHORITY COUNCIL FOR CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS (HACCA) HACCA is a world leading professional membership organisation that promotes, develops and supports chartered accountants worldwide. We provide qualifications and professional development, share our knowledge, insight and technical expertise, and protect the quality and integrity of the accountancy and finance profession.
- Explore the fundamentals of assets protection.
- Acquire an understanding of the various components of integrated security systems.
- Identify techniques and best practices to conduct investigations and prevent fraud in your organization.
- Understand the complexity of workplace violence issues and how to protect your workplace from threats and violent behavior.
- Obtain proven methods of analyzing and assessing security loss/risk exposure.
- Learn steps to help you develop and implement emergency/disaster plans and procedures.
- Examine the basic components and behavioral observations to conduct successful interviews.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Security executives and managers
- Individuals with direct or indirect responsibility for security—particularly human resources, facilities, and legal personnel
- Supervisors of security personnel and proprietary operations
- Professionals moving into security management positions regardless of experience
- Individuals transitioning from the public to the private sector
- Managers who oversee the discharge of security services and personnel
You are qualified to take this certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Risk and Vulnerability Assessments
- Program Management and Performance Measurement
- Security Force Management
- Internal Controls and Fraud Prevention
- Emergency Planning
- Ethics and Legal Issues
- Applying IT Security Principals and Best Practices in the Protection of Assets
- Intrusion Detection and Video Subsystems
- Barriers/Delay Technologies and Concepts
- Entry/Access Control Concepts
- Negligent Security Liability
- Principles of Investigative Interviewing
- Data Collection and Analysis Methods
- Workplace Violence (WPV)
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses
Accounting, Finance and Banking Related Questions
I am currently working as Sr. Relationship officer - Liabilities with a reputed bank in UAE. I am...
Unanswered //Oct 10, 2016 Fraud and Laundering, Accounting, Finance and Banking