By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define the accounting cycle.
- Discover how accounting affects their day-to- day business.
- Outline the components of financial statements.
- Perform every step of the accounting closing cycle.
- Get up-to-date with accounting terminology that will enable them to perform more effectively at work.
Who should attend:
Accounting assistants, accounting trainees, junior accountants, administrative assistants, accounts clerks, support staff, and administrative secretaries working with accounts. No prior accounting experience is required.
- Introduction to Accounting
- Analyzing Transactions
- The Double Entry Accouting
- Adjustment Process
- Closing Process
- Assets Accounting and Reporting
- Current Liabilities and Accruals
- Understanding Shareholders' Equity
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with close to 60 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in management and technical fields. Since 1958, they have been entrusted by their clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region.See all MEIRC courses