- Duration 4 Days
- Timings TBA
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Trade Centre
The purpose of the course is to enable HR professionals to align HR and organisational objectives, and create an implementation plan for executing their strategy.
This course will enable you to move from theory to practice, allowing you to not only garner an understanding of theoretical concepts but also understand how to apply those concepts. Through the use of case studies and class exercises, you will learn how to leverage and create a wholly aligned Human Resource strategy and implementation plan for your organisation.
What will I learn?
- Module 1: Understanding Organisational Strategy
- Module 2: Formulating An HR Strategy
- Module 2 Continued: Formulating An HR Strategy
- Module 3: Creating And Executing An HR Implementation Plan
- This course is intended for mid-level HR professionals who lead or support the development and execution of an HR strategy
- Director-level HR professionals
- HR professionals who are involved in (or lead) strategic planning efforts
- HR professionals with five to seven years of successive levels of experience in the field
What will I benefit from the course?
- Define and describe organisational strategy
- Recognise the major components of a good organisational strategy
- Provide real-world examples of what effective organisational and HR strategies are comprised of
- Create an HR strategy that is linked to your organisational strategy
- Develop an HR strategy implementation plan to execute your strategy
The Middle East office was previously known as IIR Middle East, and has been established in Dubai since 1993. Informa Middle East has grown to be the largest event organiser in the region and with over 300 staff, the office runs over 450 training courses and over 40 conferences regionally on an annual basis.
The company also incorporates Informa Global Exhibitions which organises around 130 trade and consumer exhibitions in over 38 cities across the globe. Arab Health, Cityscape, Middle East Electricity and The Bride Show are some of the flag ship events.
Aside from the public training courses, conferences and exhibitions, Informa Middle East also provides in-house training to companies as well as manages events on behalf of corporate clients. Some of the past clients include NBAD, Microsoft, Etisalat, STC, Mobily, and ADNOC. See all Informa Middle East courses