The Interior Design certificate course introduces the students to the fundamentals of design from a practical and historic viewpoint.
The Interior Design program aims to create an awareness of the various graphical tools to be used by the interior designer to communicate his / her design philosophy into practical reality.
Students enrolled in the Certificate course in Interior Design are also exposed to the various construction techniques, interior design materials, specifications & quantities and professional practice.
THE PROGRAM OFFERS THESE BENEFITS:
- State-of-the-art lecture rooms
- Design Studios for creative thinking
- Pottery studio and product design workshop for hands-on experience
- Computer Aided design testing centre
- Exhibition gallery
- Well-organised course structure, course plans provided through www.manipalitdubai.com
- Site visits for academic projects, field trips for precedent studies
- Visit to various industries, showrooms, laboratories, workshops to experience the onsite works
- Collaboration with design consultants for visits for on-site construction projects
- Interaction with professionals by inviting for them to the school for seminars, talks, and interactive forums
- Collaboration with design organisations like Tasmena, Association of Professional Interior Designers (APID), for various workshops
- Architectural Documentation of the Architectural Development of United Arab Emirates
- Participation in various international student competitions as well as workshops by international companies
- International study tours conducted annually to study the regional designs and documentation of the same.
- Interior designers, product and accessories designers, sales & marketing executives, retail designers, exhibition and space planners, 3D visualisers, event managers etc.
- Placement in companies like Natuzzzi, Dubai, Aedas Interiors, Dubai, IKEA, Dubai, RAK Ceramics, Spencer Interiors, Dubai, Emitech, Dubai, Home Gallerys, Dubai, Design Works Portfolio, Casa Nova Interiors and Salah Interiors.
Founded: 2000 in the UAE, 1953 in India
Number of postgraduate students: 400
Number of staff: 75
- Ranked India’s Best Private University (QS 2014 Asia Rankings)
- MBA Program Ranked #3 by the Forbes Middle East in Asia
Flagship courses: MBA
Manipal University Dubai is the leading multi-disciplinary Indian private university branch campus in the UAE. Established in Dubai in 2000, Manipal University, Dubai has grown into one of the largest private universities in the Middle East & Africa Region enrolling over 1700 students from across 33 nationalities across the globe. It ranks as India’s Best Private University as per the QS Asia University Rankings (2014) and is amongst the Top 100 BRICS Universities in the World.
MU Dubai offers high quality, yet affordable industry-aligned Post Graduate level programs ranging from niche programs like Media & Communication & Interior Design to technology oriented M Tech programs. Its flagship program is the Masters of Business Administration (MBA) which is offered in 3 formats (Day, Evening & Weekend). The university has a dedicated Placement & Industry connect cell which ensures that graduating students get ample opportunities for career advancement as well as industry interaction.See all Manipal University courses
Interior Design Related Questions
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.