- Locations: Knowledge Village
- Duration: 1 Month
Interior Design provides a wide range of excellent career prospects from residential, retail and industrial projects to corporate, leisure and hospitality design.
The course is an interdisciplinary programme of study, concerned with the interaction of design ideas with technology. Through set design projects and lectures students are introduced to the basic principles of Interior Design including: drawing, presentation, surveying, materials, construction and computer aided design.
Using drawing and 2/3-D computer modelling, students will develop designing skill
- To develop talent among students in the area of designing arts
- To gain insight and understanding of approaches to design
- To facilitate use of technology in designing expression
The classes are held thrice a week. The training provided is a 70-30 mix of practical and theoretical training respectively.
The modules are assessed by regular assignment and project submissions made by the students. Emphasis is laid on practical application.
- Floors & Materials
- Ceilings & Materials
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Portfolio Presentation
About Centre for Executive Education
Philosophy is based on the following principles:
- Be practical and provide transferable skills to the workforce
- Be convenient for the working professionals
- Build a community of learning where the student plays an integral part in the learning process
- Encourage diversity in faculty, students and teaching methods so that learning takes place not only from a strong curriculum but also exchange of ideas
- Foster personal development in a safe and supportive environment
- Employ practicing educators who bring with them a passion for learning, a desire to demonstrate how skills can be applied to real world and a thirst to keep updated.
Interior Design Related Questions
I am an international Business graduate looking to develop a career in interior design. Please do...
Unanswered //Jan 10, 2018 Interior Design