- Price AED 17,630
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Dubai
- Apply the 28-point requirements to establish a whole-life asset management system according to PAS 55 and ISO 55000.
- Evaluate investments in fixed assets according to NPV, IRR and other methods.
- Correctly recognize and measure fixed assets and intangible assets under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Account and report for transactions throughout the life of the assets.
- Properly account for disposals, impairment, and sales of long-lived assets.
Who should attend:
- Fixed Assets Professionals (including Supervisors)
- Account managers
- Purchasing and Facility Supervisors and Coordinators
- Financial Controllers
- New employees handling fixed assets
- internal Auditors
- Maintenance Assistants
- Managers and Operations Managers
- Asset Management Function
- Evaluating Investments in Assets
- Fair Value Measurement
- Inital Measurement of Long Lived Assets
- Special Topics in Accounting for Fixed Assets
- Accounting over the Life of the Asset
- Impariment and Disposal
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with close to 60 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in management and technical fields. Since 1958, they have been entrusted by their clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region.See all MEIRC courses
Accounting Related Questions
Unanswered //Jul 15, 2017 Accounting, IT, Computing and Technology