By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Advance their knowledge of corporate financial management.
- Leverage their understanding in the macro finance roles from strategic and operational perspectives.
- Develop a practical understanding of corporate finance, capital budgeting and cost of capital.
- Gain knowledge of how equities and fixed-income securities are priced.
- Develop dynamic strategic financial planning models.
- Demonstrate understanding of mergers, acquisitions, takeovers, and corporate control.
Note: This is a hands-on training program using laptops, which will be made available by Meirc.
Who should attend:
- Finance professionals
- finance managers
- corporate controllers
- financial controllers
- treasury professionals
- chief accountants
- accounting managers
- senior accountants
- banking professionals
- corporate business professionals
- Successful candidates on this program will be awarded Meirc’s Professional Certificate (MPC).
- This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs
- Corporate Financial Management
- Strategic and Operational Financial Planning
- Corporate Finance, Capital Budgeting and Cost of Capital
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Control
- Stock and Bond Valuation
- Working Capital and the Financing Decision
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with close to 60 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in management and technical fields. Since 1958, they have been entrusted by their clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region.See all MEIRC courses