- Duration: 4 Days
- Timings TBA
By attending this course you will develop an in-depth understanding of fast close processes, policies and systems and how to improve your current close processes and systems to achieve world class fast close goals. You will improve data quality and free up your finance staff to focus on activities that add greater value to your organisation, such as business partnering, focusing on business forecasting and budgeting and participating in new project initiatives. The course is comprehensive across the whole supply chain of information needed to achieve consolidated financial results. It will cover both fast close principles applied to the closure of your company's local ledgers as well as the process of consolidation across the multiple companies making up your group. You will also cover the appropriate best practices in quality control in recording transactions in the subsidiary, closing the books monthly and performing the group wide consolidation.
- Understanding the internal and external benefits and advantages of fast close
- Setting up and managing a fast close project
- The tools and techniques needed to improve the close cycle during the diagnosis phase
- Developing the road map for achieving excellence in fast close and group reporting
- Systems and how they can be used to support fast close
Who should attend
This course is designed for those involved in: Finance, accounting, financial control, finance and information systems, financial accounting and administration.
Benefits of attending
- Learn advanced analytical techniques and methods designed to focus on remediation of problems and decisions, and apply the information to solve key management issues
- Discover insights into the issues involving risk, sensitivity, influence in decision making and identifying patterns of performance
- Acquire capabilities and skills to analyse various aspects of business performance and apply the appropriate actions to reach solutions
About Informa Middle East
Informa Middle East, is part of Informa, a multinational publicly listed publishing and events company.
The Middle East office was previously known as IIR Middle East, and has been established in Dubai since 1993. Informa Middle East has grown to be the largest event organiser in the region and with over 300 staff, the office runs over 450 training courses and over 40 conferences regionally on an annual basis.
The company also incorporates Informa Global Exhibitions which organises around 130 trade and consumer exhibitions in over 38 cities across the globe. Arab Health, Cityscape, Middle East Electricity and The Bride Show are some of the flag ship events.
Aside from the public training courses, conferences and exhibitions, Informa Middle East also provides in-house training to companies as well as manages events on behalf of corporate clients. Some of the past clients include NBAD, Microsoft, Etisalat, STC, Mobily, and ADNOC.