By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Discover the importance of analyzing and managing costs.
- Explore Activity-Based Costing (ABC) and Activity- Based Management (ABM).
- Realize the importance of process costing and cost allocation.
- Develop important tools for planning and decision making.
- Evaluate and manage performance through strategic cost management.
Who should attend:
- Financial managers/directors, accountants, financial assistants, budget accountants, analysts, budget and planning managers and coordinators, operations managers, facilities managers and any professional interested in cost management.
- Strategic Need for Analyzing and Managing Costs
- Cost Management Decisions
- Activity-Based Management
- Cost Estimation and Transfer Pricing
- Evaluating and Managing Performance
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with close to 60 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in management and technical fields. Since 1958, they have been entrusted by their clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region.See all MEIRC courses