A unique combination of theoretical foundation along with practical sessions being offered for the first time in the design industry in the region. The course aims to enhance the skills of the designer in fit-out joinery and also other site related works.
What will I learn?
- Introduction to Fit-out Joinery
- Gypsum Works
- HVAC & Electrical works
- Wood working I, II and III
- Bill of Quantities & Estimation
- Wooden doors
- Civil activities
- Solid surface works
- Site visits
- Professionals from the interior design industry working in various roles and interested to get more practical knowledge
- Students of Interior design, Architecture, Engineering
- Anyone passionate about Interior Design and desirous of getting a practical exposure in the field
About Manipal Executive Education
Manipal Executive Education (MEE) is Manipal Global Education’s corporate and executive education entity based out of Dubai, UAE. It services the Middle East & Africa Region including strategic markets such as UAE, Kuwait, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar & Bahrain.
Its purpose is to deliver world class certification and training programs for students, working professionals and corporates in various formats ranging from classroom based training, online programs and hybrid programs across multiple sectors which are of relevance to the region.
Based out of Dubai Knowledge Village, the HR & Training Hub of Dubai, MEE offers high end certification programs in functional and technical programs across multiple sectors ranging from Logistics, Banking & Financial Services, IT, Telecom, Retail and Hospitality.