- Fees / Price AED 1,500
- Duration 16 Hours
- Timings Part Time, Flexible
- Locations Bur Dubai
Introduction and uses.
- Elements of basic CCTV system: - Camera, monitor and digital recorder.
- Camera types and uses: Fixed and movable, indoor and outdoor, monochrome and color, day and night.
- Camera specifications: Sensitivity, signal to noise ratio and resolution.
- Back Focus adjustment.
- Lens types: - Fixed and variable focal length, manual and motorized zoom.
- Use of lens calculator.
- Scene illumination: - Lighting considerations, LED's, infrared lamp maintenance and bulb life.
- Switches, Quads, Multiplexers and control systems: - Types and applications.
- Monitors and Multiple screen displays.
- Recording the footage: Analogue and Digital video recorders.
- Time-lapse recording. Reviewing video footage.
- Cables and connectors: Types, uses, limitations, preparation and testing.
- Introduction to Digital CCTV and IP technology.
- Connection to other security systems.
- Relevant standards, issues and the "Operational Requirement".
- The Analogue or Digital option?
- Changing technology and keeping updated.
- Compression Technologies: New Developments
- IP Network Technologies.
- Digital Video Recorders Application and Use
- Embedded Digital Video Recorders and Installation of Hard Disk, etc.
- Embedded System setup.
- Product knowledge test
- High-speed dome setup and connection to embedded systems.
- Bitron Digital Recorder (BDR) The PC based DVR Advantage
- Mobile DVR
- Accessories: Function & Purpose
- Bitron Digital Recorder
- Software Installation & Camera Connections
- Set-up, Playback and Recording & Remote Connections
- Multiple-user Set-up
- High-Speed Dome connection to PC-based DVR and operation.
- Video motion detection and analytic
- Security Technician
- Security Supervisor
- Network technician
- IT Technician
Who We Are?
BRIGHT FUTURE ushers every human being to acquire the knowledge,skills, attitudes and values necessary to shape up a promising and sustainable future. We recognize our vital role in delivering a quality of training for everyone in the UAE, both now and the generations in store. Bright Future is committed to culminate the wished results with a perfect blend of senior educationists and young breed of energetic trainers on its faculty. We encourage the staff to adopt innovative and interactive methods of training in order to make the institute an example of posterity.
Bright Future works under the auspices of Knowledge and Human Development Authority – KHDA Dubai Govt. Currently seven departments are actively introducing hundreds of Professionals to the market, the seven departments are ;
- Departmenet of Hospitality
- Department of Soft Skills and Languages
- Department of Engineering
- Department of Management
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Finance
- Departent of Accounting
Bright Future has affiliation with some well known multi national organizations to facilitate our students and give them practical exposure of market trend.See all Bright Future Training Institute courses