- Basic Networking Foundation, Layer 3 Routing Protocol's Layers 2 Switching Protocols
- Layer-3 WAN TECHNOLOGY: Routing Protocols RIP OSPF EIGRP IGRP
- Layer-2 LAN TECHNOLOGY: STP VLANS ROUTER ON STICK GLBP HSRP
- Layer-1 Cabling Straight Cabling Cross Cabling
- OSI Reference Model ,
- ACL , Access Control List
- Backup of Switch ,Router
- Level 1 Job Preparation Kevi Syslog , SNMP ,NTP,FTP, DHCP on Router
What will i learn?
Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet these objectives:
- Describe network fundamentals and build simple LANs
- Establish Internet connectivity
- Manage network device security
- Describe IPv6 basics
- Troubleshoot VLAN issues, explain how STP works, configure EtherChannel, and understand the idea behind Layer 3 redundancy
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity
- Define the characteristics, functions, and components of a WAN
- Configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in an IPv4 environment, and configure EIGRP for IPv6
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot multi-area OSPF
- Describe SNMP, syslog and NetFlow, and manage Cisco device configurations, IOS images, and licenses
- Free Course Material.
- Screen shots & step by step Notes.
We are specialized in offering competency-based trainings specifically designed for Hospitality Industry that combine customer experience management, Soft skills, General Management skills and with flavor of up-selling techniques. Our training solutions are different because they are bespoke as we understand our clients are unique and so as the dynamics in their needs. See all Learners Point Training Institute courses
IT, Computing and Technology Related Questions
I am an undergraduate of Business Administration Major in Marketing but i am interested in a Libr...
Unanswered //Oct 9, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, ITIL
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.