- Duration: 40 Hours
- Timings Part Time,Evening, Flexible
Achieving CCNA Routing and Switching Certification
Achieving CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) Routing and Switching certification (formerly known as CCNA) is the first step in helping you prepare for a career in networking. Pursuing this certification will help improve your skill sets, and provide you with ability to manage and optimize network systems. CCNA Routing and Switching focuses on network infrastructure, mainly routing and switching, but it also includes wireless access, security, and connectivity to branch offices using WAN.
- Cisco Routers
- Cisco Switches
- Cisco IOS
- IOS Licensing
- WLAN, LAN and WAN
- CCNA Routing and Switching certification offers professionals job-ready training and skills.
- The certification lays the foundation for job roles such as network administrator,
- Network engineer or network specialist.
- Candidates gain knowhow installing, monitoring and troubleshooting network
- Infrastructure. The curriculum includes Cisco switches,
- routers, basic mitigation of security threats, introduction• to wireless networking concepts and terminology, and
- performance based skills.
- The curriculum also covers the use of the following protocols: IP, Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Serial Line Interface Protocol, Frame Relay, VLANs, OSPF, Ethernet and Access Control Lists (ACLs). The curriculum also includes managing Cisco devices with IOS v15, Cisco licensing and extensive troubleshooting.
Through classroom assignments as well as a mock examination prior to issuance of attendance/ completion of training Certification by Al Khawarizmi International College
Students should have attended CCNA and CCNP trainings and must have a minimum of 5-7 years' experience in the relative field.
About Khawarizmi Training Solutions
Established in 1985, the Continuing Education Center (CEC) at Al Khawarizmi International College (KIC), now known as Khawarizmi Training Solutions (KTS) is a leading provider of training and professional development programs for individuals and corporate groups in the U.A.E. Continuing Education Center (CEC) at KIC offers a wide range of courses in the fields of IT, Business, and English. It is licensed by the Abu Dhabi Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (ACTVET). Through challenging training courses, KTS Center contributes to the advancement and transformation of the UAE into a more skilled, diverse, and knowledge-based community. In turn, this raises the standards and the quality of life of our students and improves our community. Both individuals and industry professionals benefit from the high standards and good reputation of the KTS.See all Khawarizmi Training Solutions courses