Enquire About It
Why is the price not shown?
The cost of this course can vary depending on your needs.
This course provider offers a free consultation to ensure you are recommended the products that are most likely to achieve your career goals. These may include exams, books or other supplementary materials.
To find out how much this course will cost, you can enquire now to speak with the course provider directly.Hide
- Duration 4 Weeks
- Starting Date Enquire About It
- Timings Morning & Evening
- Locations Al Nahyan, Al Ain
Achieving CCNA Routing and Switching Certification
Achieving CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) Routing and Switching certification (formerly known as CCNA) is the first step in helping you prepare for a career in networking. Pursuing this certification will help improve your skill sets, and provide you with ability to manage and optimize network systems. CCNA Routing and Switching focuses on network infrastructure, mainly routing and switching, but it also includes wireless access, security, and connectivity to branch offices using WAN.
- Cisco Routers
- Cisco Switches
- Cisco IOS
- IOS Licensing
- WLAN, LAN and WAN
- CCNA Routing and Switching certification offers professionals job-ready training and skills.
- The certification lays the foundation for job roles such as network administrator,
- Network engineer or network specialist.
- Candidates gain knowhow installing, monitoring and troubleshooting network
- Infrastructure. The curriculum includes Cisco switches,
- routers, basic mitigation of security threats, introduction
• to wireless networking concepts and terminology, and
- performance based skills.
- The curriculum also covers the use of the following protocols: IP, Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Serial Line Interface Protocol, Frame Relay, VLANs, OSPF, Ethernet and Access Control Lists (ACLs). The curriculum also includes managing Cisco devices with IOS v15, Cisco licensing and extensive troubleshooting.
Through classroom assignments as well as a mock examination prior to issuance of attendance/ completion of training Certification by Al Khawarizmi International College
Students should have attended CCNA and CCNP trainings and must have a minimum of 5-7 years' experience in the relative field.
The Continuing Education Center (CEC) at Al Khawarizmi International College (KIC) has been established since 1985 as a leading provider of training and development services for individuals and corporate groups in the UAE. The Continuing Education Center at KIC offers a wide range of courses in the fields of IT, Business and English Language. The training center has obtained partnerships with some of the most recognized training and testing organizations globally, such as Microsoft, Comptia, Adobe, Pearson Vue, Association of Business Practitioners (ABP), Project Management Institute (PMI), and King’s English School, which is currently running a branch at KIC.
Over the years, we have managed to build one of the strongest training methodologies in the region, which focuses on developing trainees on an individual basis, and making sure trainees are able to apply the knowledge they learn in their professional lives. To achieve this, some of the most qualified instructors globally have joined us, and today they play an integral role in providing our trainees with one-on-one attention.See all Al Khawarizmi International College courses
CCNA Related Questions
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.