- Price OMR 300
- Duration Monthly Sessions Available
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Dubai, Sharjah...+3 more
CCE®/CCC® (Certified Cost Engineer/Consultant) Exam Preparation
AACEI’s® CCE/CCC® certification program is to recognize the skills and knowledge of the professionals in cost and management field.
Advancement for AACE International, USA
Cost Engineer, Project Manager, Project Control Manager, Civil Engineer, Quantity Surveyor, Estimators, Planning Engineers/Managers
- 4 Yrs Bachelor’s Degree or Global Equivalent with 4 years experience
- High School Diploma or Diploma with 8 years experience
- 2500 Words Technical Paper
- Related Fields : Engineering, Building construction, Construction Technology, Business, Economics, Accounting, Construction management, Architecture, computer science, mathematics
- Part I - Basic Cost Engineering Skills & Knowledge - open book
- Part II - Economic Analysis - open book
- Part III - Project Management - closed book
- Part IV - Cost Estimating and Control - closed book
- 8 Hours Paper based Examination
- 1 hour 45 minutes for each part
- Part 1 Consist of 50 Multiple Choice Questions
- Part, II, III and IV consists of combination of compound questions
- Overall passing score will be determined by Certification board
Why choose IMTC?
We are a group of trained industy experts with a vast array of knowledge and skills in management training. By delivering quality training across the globe we benefit our clients through acheiving certification and attained knowledge as our top priority.
"Identifying, understanding and promoting the right international certification to the neediest by educating and training them in the right way to achieve their objectives"
To become the most customer preferred training provider in the world.
Benefits of the Certification and training
- Competitive edge
- Technological advancement
- Knowing the current methodologies and principles
- Professional Confidence
- Learning the International Standards