- Duration 9 Months
- Locations AlJuffair
This qualification will equip the participants with the essential knowledge and skills you need to plan, implement and monitor effective digital marketing campaigns and contribute to operational marketing plans, using the latest digital tools and practices.
This qualification is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) who is the leading international professional marketing body with some 41,000 members worldwide. First established in 1911, it has for over a century, defined the marketing professional standards that operate in the UK and is the global champion of best marketing practice.
By the end of the qualification participants will be able to:
- Explain the role of the marketing plan and communications plan within the context of the organisation’s strategy and culture.
- Describe the marketing planning process and the links between each stage of the process.
- Develop marketing communication plans and brand support activities based on an understanding of the salient characteristics of the target audience.
- Review the similarities and differences between online and traditional marketing concepts and applications.
- Explain the importance of digital campaign tools, planning, implementing and monitoring a digital marketing campaign.
- Explain how each tool of the digital communications mix can be coordinated, measured and monitored effectively.
- Appraise different planning approaches and marketing environmental factors that influence online marketing activity.
- Review the importance of target marketing and the emerging buyer behaviour characteristics of the online consumer and how organisations can respond to meet changing behaviour and expectations.
The qualification is designed for those wanting to work in marketing or marketing professionals who want specialist knowledge and understanding of what digital marketing is and how it relates to the marketing industry and turn that knowledge into successful marketing strategies. No matter what your role is in your company you will benefit from gaining insight into today’s digital arena.
As a minimum, the following qualifications and experience is recommended as the prerequisite for entry onto the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing
- CIM Level 3 or above qualification* OR Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing
- Professional practice (minimum of one-two years in a marketing or Marketing Communications related role)
We_They plays a vital role in the training and development of human capital in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Our commitment to excellence has strengthened our position as the top provider of quality education across all major business disciplines. We serve as a partner to numerous world-class institutions; delivering thought leadership, research and advisory, assessment and training in the areas of Accounting and Finance, Academic, Executive Development, Banking, Leadership and Management, Insurance, Islamic Finance and Information Technology; resulting in a complete business solution.
We_They covers a wide spectrum of subject matter, with over 300 different courses offered to the financial and corporate market; tailor-made training solutions based on organisational requirements; specialised programmes taught by leading market specialists; and professional qualifications and degree programmes in partnership with major international organisations.
We_They continues to exceed global benchmarks for many of the qualifications it offers with its affiliates.
Since its inception in 1981, We_They has grown from training 450 applicants a year primarily within the banking industry, to 20,000 drawing participants from all sectors of the economy, and are proud to have qualified over 200,000 learners in the last 3 decades.
Our faculty comprise of market practitioners, academics and qualified senior industry professionals. Their perse backgrounds ensure an enriched participant experience, striking the perfect balance between theory and practice.
We_They has made its mark internationally with clients in Asia, Africa, Europe, USA and the Middle East, well on its way to becoming the global institute of choice.See all Bahrain Institute for Banking & Finance courses