- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Deira
The curriculum for the Asset Management Executive Certification is geared entirely towards the focus on asset management and specialist financial planning. A core group of specialty graduate topics focuses on the major functional issues of asset management planning, ranging from strategy to risk management. This is an specialization program to the entire subject; introducing, defining and explaining the concept of asset management.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
- Chartered Institute for Accountants & Auditor (CIAA - USA) CIAA USA is an accreditation body that is recognized internationally with areas of practice, including accounting, auditing, finance, and consulting.</p>
- HIGH AUTHORITY COUNCIL FOR CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS (HACCA) HACCA is a world leading professional membership organisation that promotes, develops and supports chartered accountants worldwide. We provide qualifications and professional development, share our knowledge, insight and technical expertise, and protect the quality and integrity of the accountancy and finance profession.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- The people for whom this training will be the most valuable are those that are new to working in asset management, or for those that deal with some aspects but would greatly benefit from being able to understand the whole picture. It is also for anybody who wishes to examine how managers should interact with the physical world and in particular the assets that are used by a business to generate wealth.
- Completion of this course entitles you to receive the academic designation of Chartered Asset Manager or CAM. The CAM course is a combined designation program. Any delegate successfully completing this course who then registers with the American Academy of Financial Management will be eligible to use 2 designations. The CAM and RFS can be used together or interchangeably on the resume or on business cards. The reason is that a few legal jurisdictions do not allow certain professionals to use the word certified after their name.
You are qualified to take certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in asset management, accounting, finance or anything related
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Fundamentals of Asset Management and Financial Strategy
- Investment Management & Managed Funds
- Key Financial Decisions
- Risk Management
- Asset Management Strategies and Case Studies
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses
Finance Related Questions
I am fresh graduate holding Bachelor in finance, what kind of courses are good for me to get a go...
Unanswered //Aug 2, 2017 Finance, Accounting, Finance and Banking