- Locations: Deira
Transitioning from staff auditor to manager of an audit team means learning and mastering an entirely new skill set. Audit managers must not only be efficient auditors, but also effective communicators, teachers, and active listeners. This course focuses on providing new managers with the tools they need to lead effectively in an auditing environment.
Through practical exercises and case studies, participants will learn how to manage the roles and relationships of the perse parties involved in the auditing process. Participants will learn how to maintain lines of communication with the CAE and executive management, and problem solve while motivating a team and delegating tasks.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
- Chartered Institute for Accountants & Auditor (CIAA - USA) CIAA USA is an accreditation body that is recognized internationally with areas of practice, including accounting, auditing, finance, and consulting.
- HIGH AUTHORITY COUNCIL FOR CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS (HACCA) HACCA is a world leading professional membership organisation that promotes, develops and supports chartered accountants worldwide. We provide qualifications and professional development, share our knowledge, insight and technical expertise, and protect the quality and integrity of the accountancy and finance profession.
- MBA Finance holders
- B.Com Graduate and M.Com
- Minimum 15 years of education
- Qualifications required to sit for CAM Exam vary between state boards of accountancy.
- Setting the Tone
- Building Rapport
- Managing the Audit
- The Reporting Process
- Innovative Problem Solving
- Marketing the Audit Function
About Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses