- Duration 3 Days
- Timings 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Locations Al Barsha
This course provides the critical thinking skills, conceptual knowledge and best practice techniques that enables your team to deliver sustainable transformation of business processes across your organization.
What will I learn?
- Identify and document end-to-end processes, and understand process abstraction for maximum analytical benefit
- Proactively approach processes to expose the entire "iceberg" of potential problems instead of reacting to merely the visible surface issues
- Develop comprehensive process understanding and documentation
- Create process metrics which measure effective delivery
- Gain effective process design tools to improve operations and increase customer satisfaction
This course is suitable for managers, project leaders and individuals involved in improving the effectiveness of business processes.
- Senior and midlevel managers responsible for process mapping and process quality improvement, industrial engineers, IT analysts, design specialists and VPs of manufacturing.
How will I benefit from the course?
- Compete course material for Business Process Re-engineering
- Real world examples from various industries
- Industry based case studies
- Plenty of Templates to practice
- E-books and other notes related to Business Process Re-engineering
- Minimum 3+ years of work experience.
- Degree/Diploma graduate.
Innopreneur team has 150+ Years of combined experience. Innopreneur consultants have extensive experience in the following areas: Strategy Development & Strategy Execution, HR Strategy & Resource Planning, Sales & Marketing Strategy, Organizational Development & Restructuring, Change Management, Start-up, Entrepreneurship, Business Model Canvas, Operations strategy, Business Excellence, Lean Six Sigma, Business process improvements, Quality Assurance, ISO 9001, Valuation, Merger & Acquisition, Corporate Finance, Accounting, Cost Accounting, Cost optimization & Cost savings, Forecasting & Budgeting, Sarbanes Oxley, Private Equity, Risk Management – Financial & Operational, Compliance & Ethics, etc. See all Innopreneur Management Consultancy courses
Management, Leadership and Business Related Questions
I am a Biomedical Engineer by profession currently working in a medical equipments company as a S...
Unanswered //Jun 13, 2016 Engineering, Quality Engineering
Unanswered //Oct 9, 2016 Engineering
I have completed aeronautical engineering program. Which course should I attend to upgarde myself...
Unanswered //Nov 5, 2016 Aviation, Engineering