- Price AED 9,191
- Duration TBA
- Locations Downtown Dubai
In this program you will learn about...
The most cost effective method for building the technical and work performance capability of your organization's staff is probably Coaching by professionals from within your own organization. After-all who understands your existing work processes better than your more experienced staff?
But there are many roadblocks in trying to seriously apply coaching, some of these include: Motivation, Lack of Coaching skills, Lack of Teaching Skills, Lack of Knowledge of Sources of Information, Internal Politics, Job Security Concerns, Lack of Management Commitment ... and so on.
This program provides a Blue Print for Building an Effective Coaching System which includes detailed practical steps/methods to overcome each of these roadblocks.
- This program helps the HR/ Management personnel identify in detail the current Coaching Skill training needs of their workforce.
- The program takes a step-by-step approach to the analysis of Coaching Opportunity in your organization.
- The participant will take away a detailed multidiscipline methodology to complete the analysis.
- Understanding your Organization's Objectives: Mission, Vision, Strategic Goals and Strategic Projects.
- Understanding Organization's Coaching Resources
- Understanding your Organization's Coaching Implementation & Resource Needs. Including a detailed step-by-step process.
- Building your Coaching Knowledge System.
- Formulating Strategic Projects for Exploiting Coaching Opportunity
- Evaluating Effectiveness of the Coaching Strategic Projects
- Improvement Planning and Methodology for existing Coaching based Development Projects
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett said “price is what you pay but quality is what you get” and that expression is very true. With use we understand that your time is very valuable and you only want the best and most current industry related knowledge which is what we bring to the table. Instead of giving you massive amounts of inaccurate or outdated information you get precisely what you want, the most current knowledge so you can make truly informed decisions that will directly impact productivity and your bottom line. When results are what you are looking for then the choice is clear, we are your partners in success.
Technology has revolutionized the way knowledge is disseminated in throughout the world, what use to take months or even years to reach the masses can be done in a few hours ! In order to remain relevant and viable we need to embrace innovations. The challenge with innovation is knowing when to implement it and what type of return you can expect from it. Instead of risking your time and resources we have the answers for you, Since we are at the vanguard of the industry whenever there is a fruitful innovation we will be there providing you with the information needed to make the right decision.
We understand you may have unique need so we provide a tailored made (bespoke for our U.K. friends) approach that will address your questions in the most conducive manner possible. Respect to us means putting your interests, your needs at the forefront of our mind. You will see how genuine we are and that you not just “some customer” you are our partner in success just as much as we are your partner in success. We firmly believe in the “golden rule”, treat others with graciousness, courtesy and respect. Come experience the difference that quality and respect makes and you will truly be amazed.
Strategic Management Related Questions
Unanswered //Oct 29, 2016 English, Training, Teaching and Education