- Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations Gazaer Sq.New Maadi, Cairo-Egypt
Because teamwork is a word that is used so loosely and frequently, it seems like a good idea to clarify exactly what is meant by becoming a more cohesive team. One way to do that is by focusing on “ The five dysfunctions of a team”.When team members trust one another, engage in healthy conflict around issues, commit to the decisions they make, and hold one another accountable for those decisions, there is a pretty good chance they are going to make it.
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Understand the concept and stages of team development
- Understand the model of communication and Differentiate between direct (effective) and indirect (ineffective) communication and discuss its impact on team performance
- Discuss what are the behaviors that are trust builders and what are the behaviors that are trust busters
- Differentiate between productive and nonproductive conflict
- Create a” commitment-oriented” culture
- Create an attitude of accountability in the workplace
- Learn what is empowerment and why is it important
Established as an Egyptian Share Holding company, with an authorized capital of five million Egyptian pounds, E-ducation dates back to 2002. Since then, it has emerged as a leader in the field of professional IT training and services, focusing exclusively on transferring knowledge. The We_They Branch in Dubai was established as a Limited Liability Company in 2013 under the name of ETS to serve our clients in the Gulf area.
We_They offers comprehensive and cutting edge IT training for professionals and beginners. It aims to inspire trainees and companies to become more productive and successful in their daily activities. It also offers integrated training solutions, which guide each trainee through all stages of the training cycle.
We_They prides itself on the quality of services performed and on its commitment to the success of each client. Consequently, high-caliber and experienced consultants adopt modern teaching methodologies that have proven to be vital for successful business management.
The We_They team is comprised of professional service consultants and instructors with decades of experience, not only as trainers, but also as former architects and field engineers. The team aims to enrich the classroom experience with their different backgrounds. Knowledge and expertise, combined with vast experience and delivery capabilities, guarantee that you will achieve the required training objectives.See all Edge Training & Consultancy courses