- Locations: Al Barsha
- Duration: 10 Hours
The course is based on Action-oriented Approach, learning by doing through exercises. The core of the course is based on developing microfinance institutions (MFIs) awareness on the basics of microfinance. Through real life case study simulations, entrepreneurs will develop a comprehensive overview of the microeconomic fundamentals and how microfinance activities are implemented, evaluated, and managed.
Training Course Outcome
At the end of the course, the participants should be able to:
- Understand the concept and principles of microfinance.
- Identify issues that hinder the success of microfinance in UAE and GCC.
- Appraise the state of microfinance in their respective country.
- Explain the significant components of microfinance such as financial instruments and lending methodologies, performance evaluation and management, and preparing financial statements.
- Recommend positive approaches that will facilitate the poor’s access to financial services.
Who Can Attend the Course ?
- Project officers.
- Counselors of government organization supporting microfinance.
- Micro finance windows in banks.
- Professionals and practitioners in the field of microfinance
About Entrepreneurship Training & Development Center
We_They DMCC was established in Jumeirah Lakes Towers “JLT”, Dubai, UAE to fill the existing gap in training programs that empower entrepreneurial competencies among potential and existing entrepreneurs. This shortage of We_They providers was outlined by empirical studies, research papers, and the practical experience of experts involved in business support services in the UAE and Arab countries.
The center aims to enable candidates to acquire entrepreneurial competencies by using the practical methods of an Action-oriented Approach. Participants learn by doing how to enhance business development and growth. In collaboration with international training providers using the best practices in training programs and methods in the world, the center aims to fill the existing gap in entrepreneurial training in the Arab States and Africa.See all Entrepreneurship Training & Development Center courses