To ensure that students are fully conxersant with the correct procedures in basic fire fighting techniques.
- State the factors for combustion to occur.
- Explain classification O fires.
- Define fuel. Hash point. Ignition temperature etc.
- Explain transmission of heat.
- Slate the methods of extinction.
- Use different types of portable fire extinguisher successfully.
- Identify common causes of fires and their preventive measures.
- Use basic fire fighting equipment's successfully.
The Emirates Technical & Safety Development Centre [ETSDC] was established in 1994 as a purpose-built training centre, specialising in safety training for the oil and gas and marine industries.
ETSDC is a leading Middle-East specialist in providing world class Safety training to global and regional approved standards.The Centre is situated in Abu Dhabi's Mussafah Industrial Area and has easy access to the sea, which enables us to carry out their lifeboat and fast rescue boat trainings in a realMan Lifting environment, which makes us the only training centre that can run these training in the GCC.See all Emirates Technical & Safety Development Center LLC courses