- Price AED 1,000
- Duration 3 Days
- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations Al Bateen Executive Airport - أبو ظبي - United Arab Emirates
This course provides a comprehensive introduction to customer service. It covers communication, culture in the workplace, teamwork, complaint handling, and energy in a highly interactive and engaging way.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Explain the importance of customer service for airports and their role in creating a great customer experience
- Communicate in a positive manner with customers
- Understand and apply appropriate behaviours based on scenarios
- Explain the importance of culture in the workplace and how to improve communication across cultures
- Handle difficult customers with confidence
- Act as team members and support each other
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who works with internal or external customers.
- Communications (words, tone, body language, questioning techniques, 2-way communication)
- Active Listening
- APA Behaviour Model (Aggressive, Passive, Assertive)
- First Impressions
- Complaint Handling
- Energy at Work
Course Prerequisite (s)
- Intermediate English.
their team at the Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies (GCAS) offer employers and employees of the aviation industry the very finest in international standard training.
Based at Al Bateen Executive Airport in the UAE capital of Abu Dhabi, they at GCAS are equipped with outstanding facilities, a pool of international knowledge and the highest of accreditations.See all Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies(GCAS) courses