- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 1 Week
- Location Jordan
- Identify main problems in your baggage handling.
- Analyze the impact of mishandled baggage for stakeholders.
- Improve baggage handling processes and infrastructure.
- Identify planning requirements and airport infrastructure improvements.
- Discuss solutions based on best practices, using IATA’s experience with industry-wide projects.
- Airport types and airline requirements.
- Processes within passenger terminal operations.
- Operating characteristics of Baggage Handling Systems (BHS).
- Lost and mishandled luggage.
- Slow processing.
- Infrastructure planning and processes.
- Measuring efficiency and performance.
- Managing baggage handling teams.
- Outstation operations and control.
- Improving existing systems and processes.
- Contingency towards uninterrupted services.
- Future developments in BHS.
Accreditation & Certification
- Jordan Ministry Of Education
- Petra Travel And Tourism Institute
- Previous Airport Services Experience
- Secondary / High School Leaving Certificate / College Diploma / University Degree
- Basic Math Skills
- Good English Skills
Course Examination Language:
Petra Arab Human Restheirces Development & Ttheirism Sciences Company - a newly established Company with Head Offices in Amman- Jordan to Own, Manage & Operate Academic, Educational & career training Institutes in Jordan, MENA and the Gulf Region in the Travel & Ttheirism IndustrySee all Petra Travel & Tourism Institute courses