- Auto Cad (2D & 3D)
- Certification is provided by Autodesk.
- It helps you explore and visualise 2D and 3D concepts with a powerful set of design tools.
- It helps one to work faster with automation,management and editing tools that save on time and effort
What will I Learn?
- Auto Cad 2D and 3D will let one create,edit and share drawings anytime and anywhere from browsers and mobile devices.
- It will help you learn how to create stunning 3D designs and precise documentation.
- Design and document more effectively.
- Customize AutoCAD helps you to meet your unique need with use of Auto Desk Exchange Apps.
- Describe benefits of Building Information Modelling
- Use fundamental features of Autodesk Revit building and use parametric 3D design tools to design projects.
- Create building Models, Construction of Documents and co ordination,creating building model,worksharing.
- After completing the course in PDMS , one will learn about Steel and Pipe Design methods , Piping isometrics and variations
Who is this course for?
Autocad 2D and 3D course is for Architects, Draftsman, Civil engineers and Interior Designers.
About Zabeel International Institute of Management and Technology
Zabeel International Institute of Management & Technology was established in 1988 and it is accredited by the Ministry of Education, UAE. Zabeel International has its affiliated training centers in various countries like UAE, India etc. Zabeel International is also accredited by The University of Cambridge International Examinations, UK; Academic College of London, UK; Project Management Institute, USA; IATA/UFTAA, Montreal. Canada; CIPS, UK; CILT, UK, ACCA, CIMA etc. We offer training programs to professionals in various fields like Administration, Engineering, Construction, Projects, Accounts & Finance, Management Languages etc, to give them that extra edge in the work place.See all Zabeel International Institute of Management and Technology courses
Autocad Related Questions
Unanswered //Feb 22, 2018 Autocad, 3DS Max , Autodesk
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.