Course detailsCourse Outline
- Auto Cad (2D & 3D)
- Certification is provided by Autodesk.
- It helps you explore and visualise 2D and 3D concepts with a powerful set of design tools.
- It helps one to work faster with automation,management and editing tools that save on time and effort
- Auto Cad 2D and 3D will let one create,edit and share drawings anytime and anywhere from browsers and mobile devices.
- It will help you learn how to create stunning 3D designs and precise documentation.
- Design and document more effectively.
- Customize AutoCAD helps you to meet your unique need with use of Auto Desk Exchange Apps.
- Describe benefits of Building Information Modelling
- Use fundamental features of Autodesk Revit building and use parametric 3D design tools to design projects.
- Create building Models, Construction of Documents and co ordination,creating building model,worksharing
- Who is this course for?
Eligibility / Requirements
For Civil ,mechanical, Electrical engineering and for diploma IT holders can do the ;
This course is designed for Engineers, Architects, Interior Designers, Draftsmen etc.
About Zabeel International Institute of Management and Technology
Zabeel International Institute of Management & Technology was established in 1988 and it is accredited by the Ministry of Education, UAE. Zabeel International has its affiliated training centers in various countries like UAE, India etc. Zabeel International is also accredited by The University of Cambridge International Examinations, UK; Academic College of London, UK; Project Management Institute, USA; IATA/UFTAA, Montreal. Canada; CIPS, UK; CILT, UK, ACCA, CIMA etc. We offer training programs to professionals in various fields like Administration, Engineering, Construction, Projects, Accounts & Finance, Management Languages etc, to give them that extra edge in the work place.See all Zabeel International Institute of Management and Technology courses
Civil Engineering Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.