CCA qualification is awarded by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants UK, which is also the global body of accountants.
WHO CAN DO?
Generally anyone can enroll in FIA and ACCA as there are no specific rules for it, still following are the requirements according to different backgrounds of individuals.
- Normally over age 21 for ACCA or if from FIA route should be over 16 years of age.
- Two A levels and three GCSEs or equivalent in five separate subjects, including English and Mathematics.
- MBA, M.Sc., M.com, and other professional qualifications like CMA, CPA, CIMA, may be exempted from all exams ranging from 3 papers to 9 papers within the fundamentals level and register directly at the Professional level. Degrees with some relevance may also qualify for exemptions.
Berkeley is a concept rather than an entity. They are trend setters in the field of education and professional development. They are focused on imparting knowledge and developing visionary leaders who have the strength to create solutions and make their dreams come true.
Berkeley brings social revolution through education, research, and human combinations. They are linking market-based education with social learning and development. Also they are envisioned with positivism and believe in uprising. Lastly Berkeley welcomes challenges as an opportunity to rephrase this world.See all Berkeley courses
ACCA Related Questions
- ACCA F4 - Corporate and Business Law (UK) APC - Accounting Practise Center
AED 779Duration: 45 Hours
- ACCA F3 - Financial Accounting (INT) APC - Accounting Practise Center
AED 779Duration: 35 Hours