- Locations: Deira
- Duration: 12 Weeks
- Timings Part Time,Weekend,Evening, Flexible
- ACCA is the global body for professional accountants with over 162,000 members and 428,000 students in 173 countries.
- Has 91 offices and centres globally all offering localised support.
- ACCA qualifications are based on international accounting standards making them globally relevant.
- The body offer local law and tax options making your qualification locally relevant too.
- ACCA qualifications are recognised by key regulatory and education authorities around the world and have joint membership of other international accountancy bodies.
- ACCA’s qualifications are benchmarked against education levels around the world. So by choosing ACCA, you choose qualifications that have been independently quality checked.
- Over one hundred years of proven reputation for quality and excellence.
- 8,500 approved employers globally.
- Qualifications developed with employers giving you the skills and knowledge to be work ready.
- A strong focus on ethics means that employers know they are getting ethical accountants.
- Quality assured qualifications mean employers can be confident of your ability and knowledge.
To qualify as an ACCA member, you will need to complete:
- Exams - a minimum of five of 14 exams (nine are eligible for exemption*)
- Experience - record 36 months' experience in a relevant role
- Ethics - the Professional Ethics module.
About MNR Talent and Skill Development Institute
ACCA Related Questions
Unanswered //Dec 27, 2017 ACCA
Unanswered //Jan 4, 2018 ACCA, Audit, Accounting, Accounting, Finance and Banking